- In Disney’s Aladdin, what is the name of Aladdin’s royal altar ego purportedly of the kingdom Ababwa?
- The famous photo showing Harry Truman triumphantly holding up an incorrect headline of the Chicago Daily Tribune was taken in what city, on the other side of the state of his hometown?
- Usually appointed or elected prior to deliberations, what is the formal name for a male head juror in the American judicial system?
- Who is the most well-known employee of the fictional KACL 780 AM radio station?
- What foods company introduced their Any-tizers product line in 2007 which, according to the press release, “can be consumed as appetizers but can also be used for almost any eating occasion, such as an afternoon or late night snack, a party or even as a light meal.”
★ Can you name the theme that all of these answers share? Sometimes, even if you miss a question or two or three, you might be able to figure out the theme to help you get some of the other questions correct.
- Aladdin pretends to be Prince Ali (“Prince Ali! Fabulous he! Ali Ababwa”).
- Harry Truman was from Independence, Missouri which is on the other side of the state from St. Louis, Missouri.
- The head of a jury is the foreperson, and if that person is male, he can be called the foreman.
- KACL 780 AM was the radio station on which Frasier Crane hosted his radio show.
- Any-tizers is a product made by Tyson Foods.
★So can you find a theme between Ali, Louis, Foreman, Frasier (Frazier), and Tyson? These are all boxers, Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, and Mike Tyson.